The feeling was nothing short of electric last Sunday at Washington DC's Mandarin Oriental Hotel as brides, bridal parties and wedding vendors all gathered for Washingtonian Bride & Groom's Unveiled expo! Our team was excited to attend as one of the co-sponsors of the day and for the ability to showcase our skills and set the mood of the event as well. We really wanted to set a magical and unique experience for guests, providing detailed and impactful touches to set the wedding scene. For the Unveiled 2018, Electric Events DC provided the following:
- A complete room wrap in white draping including framing under and around the air-wall tracks as to not expose any wall.
- A dramatic 39-panel checkerboard LED wall video backdrop with custom imagery and dynamic video.
- Wireless LED uplighting around the room.
- 6 clear acrylic pedestals with floating candles framing the runway.
- Acrylic LED platforms scattered amongst the crowd for the band members to perform on.
- 3 sets of white leather lounge furniture for VIP-style premium views of the fashion show.
- 200 ice clear chiavari chairs with white and purple cushions.
- Our white LED sparkle backdrop behind the video wall.
- Scattered assorted crystal chandeliers and 24" mirror ball above the runway.
- A firework sparkler finale exit demonstration.
- Our Signature Magic Mirror Photobooth.
- Our rustic wine barrel and stained wood bar with gunmetal bar stools for a whiskey tasting in the hallway.
Start Planning Your Event — Book A Free Consultation!